Are paying too much in taxes?
Take control of how much you spend on taxes. Stop wasting money paying too much.
You’ve probably never thought you were wasting money overpaying your tax bill.
But, could you be making mistakes or missing opportunities costing you thousands of dollars year after year?
Very often it’s just a matter of simply not knowing where to look.
Did you know that over 80% of American taxpayers make at least one of these mistakes:
- Utilize a business entity they’ve outgrown.
- Don’t hire their family in their business.
- Pay for medical expenses with after tax money and get no itemized deduction for the expense.
- Retire from a public company without considering NUA (Net Unrealized Appreciation).
- Pay private school tuition or college costs with after tax money.
- Forgo a home office deduction even if eligible.
- Only consider the standard mileage rate for auto expenses.
- Miss out on legitimate meals and entertainment expenses.
- Not sure what tax credits exist for them.
- Never considered a real estate cost segregation study.
- Have a successful business without considering a CHIC.
- Have no documented succession plan.
The secret to beating the IRS is planning. Proper planning can lower your taxes without red flags, gray areas or overly aggressive positions.
It doesn’t matter how good your tax preparer is on April 15th with a stack of prior year receipts. The best tax saving concepts have to be put into place prior to the end of the tax year to be used. By April 15th, it’s too late. You have to act now!
When was the last time your tax professional came to you and said “Here’s an idea that will save you money?”
Our tax planning and tax coaching services will give you the plan you need now to save money this year and for years to come. But you have to act prior to December 31st.
Don’t let another year of wasted money go by, call or email us today for your complimentary tax analysis.